Competition law is one of the core practices of GRATA International and our lawyers are widely acknowledged as experts in the competition law of GRATA countries of presence and EAEU.
We have represented our clients in the Antitrust Authority’s numerous investigations and litigation on the matters of competition. We have unique experience of successfully representing the client in the Eurasian Economic Commission’s investigation into prohibited subsidy.
GRATA Law Firm has a proven track record of numerous merger clearances obtained for major cross-border transactions.
We have experience in reviewing commercial contracts for compliance with the EAEU and GRATA countries of presence competition law. In particular, our lawyers have been engaged in many projects to analyze distribution contracts and dealer contracts.
We take pride in the fact that major transnational corporations choose GRATA International as their permanent legal advisor in representing them on the antitrust matters.
- Obtaining the merger clearance;
- Advising over the course of the Antitrust Authority’s inspections and investigations, appealing orders of the Antitrust Authority;
- Advising on the unfair competition, anticompetitive agreements and abuse of dominant position;
- Anticompetitive dispute resolution;
- Analyzing contracts, policies and other documents for compliance with the competition law;
- Antitrust audit and compliance: inspections of businesses for compliance with competition law, development of internal documents and implementation of internal compliance procedures, training of employees, etc.;
- Advising on natural monopolies and tariff regulation;
- Advising on state procurement;
- Advising on competition aspects related to product distribution and manufacturing.
- Advising on the competition law matters of the Eurasian Economic Union;
- Representing our Clients in the matters of violation of the competition rules on cross-border markets reviewed by the Eurasian Economic Commission;
- Representing our Clients in investigations of the Eurasian Economic Commission on the matters of prohibited subsidies;
- Seminars and trainings on the matters of antitrust regulation.